Watch Sky UK Catch Up and OnDemand Abroad
Included for free in all of your Sky UK subscriptions
…yet it will only work if your Sky UK box is connected to a so-called VPN internet. If you connect it to your internet at home, it will not work at all. We have a device making it possible. It works extremely well, is very reliable and has been running for years in many of our customer’s houses.
Great Service For All Sky UK Subscribers Abroad: Enjoy free OnDemand services, CatchUp TV, Box Office, over 300 Box Sets, PPV Movies – all this and more available now anywhere in Europe with our custom built VPN router. With Wifi and four network ports, our VPN Router automatically provides a VPN to any device connected to it.
So, not only do you finally open ALL interactive services on your Sky HD box, you also enjoy these benefits:
- Watch UK TV on your TV, computer, Xbox, Playstation, Freesat HDR, Wii, IOS or Android device (or any device with a web browser that can use WiFi)
- Benefit from using BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, Demand 5 etc.
- Access UK websites that only provide content if you are based in the UK.
- Enter UK only online competitions and play the National Lottery
Our VPN router currently offers VPN connections to the UK but also to Germany and the US. You can manage the VPN location easily yourself using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
* Requires subscription to Amazon Prime, if you change VPN to location other than UK, Sky on demand services will not function until you changed back
from £ 30 a month
Sounds complicated? It isn't - let us help you.
All Existing AllPayTV Sky UK subscribers and new customers already owning a Sky Box and Card, please use this step by step guide to find the right version for your existing Sky receiver: